As H.R. 1020 (“Arbitration Fairness Act of 2009″) blogged here moves through Congress, supporters of the bill prepare to hold a press conference in Washington D.C. on April 29, 2009 to lobby to end prospective arbitration in contracts between businesses and consumers, employees, homeowners, and franchise holders. Find the status of the bill here.
- Court Affirms Arbitration Panel’s Order to Reinstate In-House Attorney in Employment Discrimination Case (April 17, 2009)
- US Bill Would Limit Consumer Arbitration (April 8, 2009 )
- Arbitration Empirical Studies (March 24, 2009)
- Federal Legislation on Arbitration (Feb. 24, 2009)
- Fair Arbitration Coalition, Website & Blog Announced, Consumer Law and Policy Blog, April 21.
- Study Looks at AAA Consumer Arbitration, National Arbitration Law Forum, March 24.