Mediation Channel” href=”http://mediationchannel.com/” target=”_blank”>Mediation Channel and “unofficial taxonomist of the ADR blogosphere,” has named Disputing as one of the 5 additions to her worldwide directory of ADR blogs at ADRBlogs.com. Diane said:
I’ve been tracking and cataloging bloggers world-wide who write about ADR, negotiation, and conflict resolution. It gives me the ability to introduce new and worthy ADR blogs to readers – like the following five blogs. I hope you enjoy them:
- Loree Reinsurance and Arbitration Forum provides discussion and insights on reinsurance litigation and arbitration and is published by New York-based boutique commercial and industry arbitration firm Loree & Loree. This blog demonstrates quality writing on newsworthy topics that distinguish the top ADR blog; a recent example is “The AAA Commercial Rules and the Pig in a Poke: Gilbert Street Developers, LLC v. La Quinta Homes, LLC“.
- Business Conflict Blog provides perspectives on managing the business disputes that companies around the globe face, a focus reflected in posts such as “Contract Drafting for Dispute Management“, aimed for the transactional lawyer seeking to protect the value of the deal. This blog is written by F. Peter Phillips, a commercial arbitrator and mediator based in New Jersey.
- Mediation Matters is published by California lawyer and mediator Steve Mehta, who has translated his experience litigating and mediating complex cases into engaging posts that share his reflections on ADR practice, including this one on his experiences going green to conserve energy at his office.
- Cross Collaborate serves as a learning resource for all those involved in shaping or influencing governmental decisions, offering commentary on leading issues and innovative practices. It is published by John Folk-Williams, a practitioner and writer in the field of public policy collaboration and interest-based negotiation. His thoughtfulness as a practitioner is evident in posts like “Power Differences, Consensus Building & Collaborative Networks“.
- Disputing: Conversations about Dispute Resolution is a dependable source for news, updates and commentary on the law pertaining to arbitration, with a special focus on Texas demonstrated by posts such as “Texas HB 2256 Makes Possible a New Mediation Procedure for ‘Balance Billing‘”.
Thank you Diane!
Karl Bayer, Alyson Chaky, Holly Hayes, and Victoria VanBuren.