Having a dispute? One can file a claim up to $10,000 in California Superior Courts.

Types of Disputes Real Estate, Landlord Tenant, vendor- vendee, money owed

One can visit the local court and often under forms file a simple application for your dispute.

Need assistance with your forms, courts often have a self help center, or check with a local legal document assistant.  CALDA offers online legal document assistants.

Always consider asking the court for the availability of Alternative Dispute Resolution or

Jim W Hildreth Mediator

Jim W Hildreth is a California mediator who mediates in the courts and in the private sector. He is based in Oakland & Sonora, CA.