We thought that you might find interesting the following recent developments in international arbitration published by the International Law Office service:
- Brazil: Let’s continue to talk about arbitration!
- Canada: Validity of arbitration agreement is issue for arbitral tribunal, not court
- Denmark: New rules make arbitration faster and better
- Germany: Supreme Court changes jurisdiction on preclusion in enforcement proceedings
- France: Dallah: one test, two different findings
- India: Exercise of writ jurisdiction not absolute bar in case of arbitration clause
- Kenya: Court of Appeal affirms the final and conclusive nature of arbitral awards
- Lithuania: Supreme Court upholds enforcement of sports arbitration awards
- Malaysia: Arbitrator’s duty of disclosure
- Mexico : Liability for interim measures: can tribunals mitigate risk?
- Portugal: Overview (June 2011)
- Russia: Constitutional Court confirms arbitrability of real estate disputes
- Switzerland: Validity of conventional waiver of judicial challenge against arbitration awards