Following are links to noteworthy commentary about the recent U.S. Supreme Court decision on Stolt-Nielsen S.A. et al. v. AnimalFeeds Int’l Corp., No. 08-1198, April 27, 2010.
The Court’s decision may be downloaded here.
- GUEST POST: Stolt-Nielsen Opens More Doors Than It Closes, S.I. Strong, Disputing (May 6, 2010)
- Goldman’s Take on AnimalFeeds, Alvin Goldman, ADR Prof Blog (May 3, 2010)
- US Supreme Court Rejects Non-Consensual Class Arbitration, Aren Goldsmith, Kluwer Arbitration Blog (May 4, 2010)
- Supremes Hold Public Policy Prevents Class Action Arbitration When The Contract Is Silent, Mitchell H. Rubinstein, Adjunct Law Prof Blog (April 30, 2010)
- Sternlight on Stolt-Nielsen v. AnimalFeeds, Jean R. Sternlight, ADR Prof Blog (April 29, 2010)
- More on Stolt-Nielsen v. AnimalFeeds, Paul Kirgis, ADR Prof Blog (April 29, 2010)
- No Class Arbitration Without Agreement,Vivian Wang, SCOTUS Blog (April 29, 2010)
- GUEST-POST: Professor Stipanowich Comments on Stolt-Nielsen v. AnimalFeeds, Disputing (April 28, 2010)
- Supremes Decide Stolt on Class-Action Arbitration, Richard Bales, Workplace Prof Blog (April 27, 2010)
- Stolt-Nielsen v. Animalfeeds — Major Victory for Business, Sarah Cole, ADR Prof Blog (April 27, 2010)